all of the following listed wines are Vegan friendly.
- Cumplido 2008 - Sauvignon Verdelho (La Manca, Spain) : Fresh fruit aromas lead to a rounded palate of green apples and refreshing citrus. Unoaked and well rounded, this is a glugger.
- L'Oliver 2008 - Sauvignon Blanc Grenache (Roussillon, France) : A clean and crisp expression of Southern French Sauvignon with rounded citrus flavours and light spice from the Grenache. Dry with subtle herbaceous notes.
- Ormer Bay 2009 - Chenin Blanc (Western Cape, South Africa) : Fairtrade certified, this wine has zesty upfront flavours; lime, lemon, grapefruit are much in evidence, the palatte is full and rounded with peach and lyche flavours.
- Villa Teresa 2007 - Pinot Grigio (Veneto, Italy) : Vinified by traditional methods this wine is typical of the grape variety and 'terroir' of the region. Dry and lively with hints of green apples.
- Cumplido 2008 - Tempranillo (La Mancha, Spain) : A light and easily drinkable Spanish Red, crammed with bright red berry fruit flavours sharpened by a streak of fresh acidity. Vibrant with silky smooth tannins.
- Le Marcassin V.V. 2006 - Merlot (Languedoc, France) : Peppery, red fruit aromas and a soft, well balanced palatte with red currant, raspberry and blackberry fruit character.
- Ormer Bay 2007 - Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot (Citrusdal - South Africa) : The nose of cherries, cloves and nutmeg are complemented by ripe raspberry and plum. Well balanced with the black fruits of the Cabernet and the plumy Merlot provides a smoky finish.
- CotesDu Rhone Red 'Les Ozets' 2007 - Grenache/Syrah (Rhone, France) : Exhibits gorgeous floral and blackberry, licorice, lavender and roasted Provencal herb-like notes. When its in the mouth it reveals flavours of sweet cherry and blackberry fruit in a silky, medium bodied, pure, long style.
- Ormer Bay Rose 2007 - Cabernet Sauvignon (Citrusdal, South Africa) : A modern light-coloured rose with good fruit characteristics and refreshing acidity. Generous in style showing a touch of spice blended perfectly with gentle red berry aromas.
- Prosecco Frizzante Corda NV (Valdobiadene, Italy) : This Italian fizz has loads of character and bite. Elderberry and apple flavours with a sparkle that is both light and refreshing. Perfect for late afternoon drinking.
- Veuve Cliquot Brut Champagne (Champagne, France) : This full-bodied style is voluptuous and charming, with good crisp acidity, fine bubbles and a clean rich finish. Touches of brioche and yeast linger on the rich palate. Nothing else will do.